What is Apprenticeship?
“Apprenticeship is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a journey-level craft person or trade professional in which workers learn the practical and theoretical aspects of a highly skilled occupation.”
—Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
The energy industry trades require skilled crafts people to perform jobs. Apprenticeship is a required training program for most of these journey level positions.
Helpful resources for Apprentices:
- Follow our Facebook page for current apprenticeship and job postings!
- Bonneville Power Administration Apprenticeships
- Chelan County P.U.D. Apprenticeships
- Idaho Power Apprenticeships
- Seattle City Light Apprenticeships
- Tacoma Public Utilities Apprenticeships
- Washington State Labor & Industries Apprenticeship Openings
- College Program and Resource Guide
- Career Lattice